During the LocWorld conference in Seattle TXTOmedia will be presenting. On October 19th at 2.00pm TXTOmedia will host the session:
“Creating how-to videos for global audiences with structured content”.
Our presentation deals with the idea that Digital Transformation is not (purely) technology driven. Customer demand changes and we as businesses need to respond to keep them (happy). Otherwise the competition will.
People not only search for support, but also search for inspiration, and product comparison. Their optimum content is to-the-point, easy and native. And today that content is most often rich media based, such as videos, slides to swipe, AR & VR. But what is the state of your company’s content?
We explain you how you take your existing content and turn it into videos and animations that meet all expectations on-the-fly. Without any hassle or additional translations.
- The takeaways are:
- 48% of smartphone users today are more likely to buy from you if you have instructional videos available
- How-to videos earn most attention (by far) of any content category on YouTube (Yes, indeed; more than music clips and gaming)
- Video is your existing story, but told
- Your video content is already there, you just don’t know it
- And yes, your translated video content is also already there
Go to https://locworld.com/registration/ to register and we see you in Seattle.